JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4th Annual JK Jamboree - Superlift ORV Park, Hot Springs, AR 3/15-3/17/2013

http://www.texasjk.com/showthread.php?6647-4th-Annual-TexasJK-Jamboree-March-15-17-2013

It's here!!!
4th Annual TexasJK Jamboree hosted by TexasJK.com
March 15-17, 2013
Superlift ORV Park
Hot Springs, AR
www.orvpark.com

Ok, here are the official details you all have been waiting so patiently for. I know many of you have already made your plans and we are truly looking forward to another great event. As always we are going to have great sponsor representation and really a lot going on to keep you entertained throughout the weekend. The official guided runs and raffle will be on Saturday, March 16. Our top headlining sponsors like BaerTrax and Tribe 4x4 will be very involved as usual with the event and as always a host of others will be present. The Southern Rock Racing Series will also be back for another great timed hill climb event. There are always 150+ rigs at this event and a ton of great folks so if you've never been you've definitely been missing out. This year aims to yet again be the top JK event of the year. We will flood the town of Hot Springs and make our presence known once again at one of the best parks on the planet. This is an event for everyone, whether you are stocker or have a heavily modified rig. You just need to be there. You are more than welcome to come even if you don't have a JK! We'd love to have you. The scenery is fantastic and the trails are awesome. Who ever knows what the weather will be like but we always have a great time whether it rains, snows, or is 75 degrees and sunny. We have seen it all in the past 3 years. Please plan on making this your St. Patty's Day weekend tradition.

Links to prior Fourwheeler magazine coverage and also event coverage from Superlift's site:
http://www.fourwheeler.com/eventcove...ree/index.html
http://www.orvpark.com/tag/texasjk/

***SPONSORS***

Sponsors already on the list with lots more to come...

Tribe 4x4 Customs
BaerTrax Offroad Fabrication
Allen Samuels Alliance Jeep Chrysler Dodge
4Wheel Parts Ft. Worth
Test Your Flex
Rock n Roll Offroad
Nitro Gear & Just Differentials
Screamin Lizard Customs
Superlift Suspension
Superlift ORV Park
Masterpull Recovery
Discount Tire Direct
Poly Performance
Warrior Products
Southern Rock Racing Series
Spyder Offroad
Hypertech
Probox
Park Cities Dallas Eagle Transmission
Crown Automotive
PSC

ALSO WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP - WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP HELP FOR THE RAFFLE - PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OR KNOW OF ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING IN WITH THEIR SUPPORT.

***SCHEDULE OF EVENTS***

Friday 3/15 - Open Wheeling
There will be several of us on site and hitting the trails on Friday. We generally reserve this day for guided Sponsor runs for the members of TexasJK. So come out and get behind your favorite sponsors or hit trails with one you've never wheeled with before.

Saturday 3/16 - Official Event Day

Saturday Morning - Organize, prep & Hit the trails around 9am.

I'm not 100% sure if we will focus much on trail guides this year but if necessary usually there are plenty of trail guides for all levels on Saturday that have in the past been provided by the Arkansas Crawlers. We will have a drivers meeting and then break into groups from there so please get to the park as early as possible as we will strive to get everyone on the trails around 9am and we usually end up regrouping after lunch because there will always be folks that want to switch from group to group or fall off during lunch.

Saturday Lunch - You are on your own, bring it with you, etc.

Saturday Dinner - Saturday Night Dinner is a TexasJK tradition that is annually hosted and provided by Tribe 4x4 customs and they really know how to throw it down. No charge as usual so come hungry!

Saturday Night Raffle - There will be one heck of a raffle on Saturday night with several sponsors attending and offering donations so please be sure to bring cash to the event in order to buy tickets. RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE $2 EACH AND YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. They will be available for sale before and after the run on Saturday up through dinner. If you are staying at at the KOA campgrounds you can purchase directly through me on Thursday/Friday. Last year's raffle had some incredible prizes and this year will no doubt be as good if not better. Event T-Shirts will be available for purchase during raffle tickets sales as well.

We also have 2 mini events planned on Saturday:

1) Southern Rock Racing Series will be on hand again this year to provide yet another badass timed hill climb event on Saturday morning. Details will be provided at the morning driver's meeting.

2) TexasJK Poker Run during Saturday wheeling. Details will be provided at the morning driver's meeting.

Sunday 3/17 - Open Wheeling
Open wheeling for all, most of us will be hitting the road, but feel free to wheel to you hearts content. There will not be any events/guided runs.

***REGISTRATION/COSTS***

Members of Superlift ORV Park: $30 for the weekend and you can enter on Thursday and wheel through Monday.

Memberships are $55/per year and can be purchased at the park. All registrations are per vehicle, there is no additional charge for passengers. Registration will take place in the park office beginning on Thursday at 9:00am and continuing through the weekend.

http://www.orvpark.com/events/

***HOTEL AND LODGING INFORMATION***

This year I am personally not staying at the Travelier Inn as I have always done in the past. While it offers close proximity and discounts at a very affordable rate, we are just trying something new. I have booked a cabin at the KOA campgrounds and they offer a discount as well to our group. Information is below:

KOA Campgrounds

www.koa.com/campgrounds/hot-springs-national-park

Address:
838 McClendon Road
Hot Springs, AR 71901

Phone/Email:
501-624-5912
[email protected]

Please give Susan a call and ask for the TexasJK 15% discount at 501-624-5912. Their availability I'm sure is ultimately limited but they have several open cabins/kottages that are very affordable and I think even basic rooms along with RV camping and tent camping so just see the link above for details. I am told there is plenty of parking for trucks and trailers here unlike at most hotel/motels and they are very accommodating to us off road enthusiasts going to Superlift. I know a couple of others are staying here too already and I also understand you can have campfires and such so it will be a lot nicer for us than the Travelier has been in the past.

Superlift ORV Park

Superlift ORV Park also now has lodging/cabins available. At least 2 or 3 that are rented by the weekend so just call Knox at the park at 501-625-3600 for details and availability.

Travelier Inn

www.travelierinn.com

Address:
1045 East Grand Ave.
Hot Springs, AR 71901

Phone:
501-624-4681 (Hot Springs)
888-576-9474 (toll free)

Discounts are usually also available at the Travelier Inn in Hot Springs for the weekend of March 15-17, 2013 at the following rates so just ask when calling. Although I have not personally spoken to them this year it shouldn't be an issue as they are a park sponsor. You must mention Superlift ORV Park when calling to reserve your rooms.

Single Room Kids Free $42.95 per Night / Two Adults $45.95 per Night

*Please note that if staying there trailers must be left at the park as there is limited parking for hotel guests.

----------

See everyone there and please post up if you are coming out and joining us!

· Registered
234 Posts
Can some good ole rednecks from Mississippi join you guys??

Just curious if it is a Texas thing or not? thanks!

· Registered
333 Posts
Can some good ole rednecks from Mississippi join you guys??

Just curious if it is a Texas thing or not? thanks!
They will take you in. I met some of these guys at an event in Clayton, Oklahoma. I was the only okie or one of few. They were all very nice and the event was top notch. I'm going to try and make this event also. Me and the wife are making our first trip to Superlift Saturday for the hog wild shoot out. Then will decide if we want to wheel Superlift twice this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.