JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one out there really interested in putting 4dr rubi springs in their 2dr? I put a lift in my Jeep and am wondering if If I should sell em or just toss em?

All opinions will help

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like there is some interest, what are these things worth if I was to sell em?

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Would Rubi springs add lift to a base JKu on their own? If so, how much lift?
I think you would end up with maybe a 1/2" or so. Putting them on a 2dr is where you would really see some improvement since they're so much beefier than the 2DR base model springs.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
sounds like there is some interest, what are these things worth if I was to sell em?
Uhm... there's no interest ... you should send them to me for uh, proper disposal... yeah, that's the ticket:D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I think you would end up with maybe a 1/2" or so. Putting them on a 2dr is where you would really see some improvement since they're so much beefier than the 2DR base model springs.
Thanks Dan. I was looking at the Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock Mod which consists of 4 springs front track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket. Was wondering if the Rubi springs would provide at least 1.5" lift but sounds like it is not gonna happen with the 4-door.

sorry for the temp. hi-jack....back to topic <-

·
Registered
402 Posts
I know the 19 front coils and 60 rear coils get you a 1-2" lift on the base sport models. Swapping out my springs for them on Monday along with 1 3/4 Daystar spacers. Paid 155$ from Jeep for all 4. Good cheap way to get a little lift in my opinion. Also got rid of the junk shocks that came with my 2010 sport and put on some Rancho 9000xl 4" lift shocks today. What a difference in ride control, much more control and a sturdy feeling. Cant wait to get the lift on so I dont have to worry about bottoming them out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts