JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some say it couldn't be done, but somehow I ended up leading a bunch of built TJs up Isham Canyon on Saturday.

The rear fenders are now nicely scratched and the front passenger ear of my AEV bumper has a good dent. The Poly sliders will need some rattle can work :D

Here's the final climb out of the v-notch, which puts many a Jeep on its side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MKzH9Qjp0

Andy

·
Registered
771 Posts
Too bad they don't have a pick of you climbing the water fall right before that. They would have seen some real puckering. I've done that trail before in my TJ. It can be very exciting.
Were you pre running for PVD???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad they don't have a pick of you climbing the water fall right before that. They would have seen some real puckering. I've done that trail before in my TJ. It can be very exciting.
Were you pre running for PVD???
I was out pre-running the Big Four, and we decided to do Isham the day after. It's on the latest Feinstein/Boxer closure list, so we wanted to get-er-done just in case it does get closed.

Someone's got pics of me on the preceeding fall. The wheelbase of the JK really helped out a lot.

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Andy, I met you at PVD on friday morning at the vehicle registration. I mentioned that I had seen your JK on the internet before. We ran Big Four Mine on friday and Cummins Cutoff with a trip to Defense Mine on saturday. Had my 9 year old daughter with me. We had a great time. Nice to see you make it through the notch on Isham. Maybe I'll try it next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.