JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** 42RLE for sale

***SOLD***Picked this up as a spare for my 08 JKU when I was having problems with mine. It has just been sitting in my garage and now it needs a new home. It has about 24K on it for miles. Was pulled out because the person I bought it from did a HEMI swap. Trans only. No TC.

Located in DeKalb IL. I can bring it to work if someone wants it shipped. I gave $300 for it and would like $250 to get it out of my way. Buyer can arrange shipping from 60133 in Illinois. It's a business with loading dock and forklifts. PM me with any questions.

Most places have a core charge of about $400 so you could use this to your advantage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Picked this up as a spare for my 08 JKU when I was having problems with mine. It has just been sitting in my garage and now it needs a new home. It has about 24K on it for miles. Was pulled out because the person I bought it from did a HEMI swap. Trans only. No TC.

Located in DeKalb IL. I can bring it to work if someone wants it shipped. I gave $300 for it and would like $250 to get it out of my way. Buyer can arrange shipping from 60133 in Illinois. It's a business with loading dock and forklifts. PM me with any questions.

Most places have a core charge of about $400 so you could use this to your advantage.

I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts