JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on the trail and decided to go on a hike and when I returned look what I found parked next to me... A 1967 Willy's Jeep.. Exactly 40 years difference... I thought it was a cool picture moment.. The guy said he had it for ages. It was cool to see them side by side like that..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Man I love those CJs!!!!! I had the same year but i stuffed a 350 4 barrel main, stock three speed tan (ran out of money) and it was supper fast! Almost killed myself.

·
Registered
173 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Those are very cool pictures! The size difference is really apparent. I like all the refinements on my JK but sometimes that small, simple concept of the older Jeeps is really appealing.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Great pics. How come your windshield isn't folded down? :D

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cool Pics! In the jeep on a beautiful day with a beautiful lady and cold beer… doesn’t get any better than that. My Dad had a '55 Willis....They came a long way in 12 years. :beer:

·
Registered
397 Posts
I thought for a second there that that was my friends CJ, but his is a 65. I always drool when I see it in his garage. He does not drive it as much since he bought a TJ a few years back. Nice pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts