JKOwners Forum banner

4 Wheel Parts Madness in March Sale

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  mrsig 
#1 ·
4 Wheel Parts Performance Center & Everglades Jeeps & 4X4s RTI Ramp Madness in March sale with a free Bar-B-Q and raffle prizes will be available. Big sales & Great deals going on all day! March 12, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
4 Wheel Parts Performance Center at 3383 N.W. 167th St. Miami Gardens FL 33056 Phone: 786-267-6550. Come on out and join the fun!

#3 ·
hmmmm I live in Palm Bay and i am torn because on the 12th there is WTFW in Jacksonville and then March Madness in Miami.... same distance.......

#4 ·
the jax store is doing it also. same things going on. go to WTFW and hit up the shop up there while you in jax. they are blowing out some old stale inventory in the warehouse for great deals. not sure what they have or if youll need it but it will be cheap.

#5 ·
the orlando store is hosting the orlando jeep club meeting at 4pm that day as well after the sale. we are going to have a kids inflatable jumper during the day, free bbq (not the regular hot dogs and drinks) and lots more. the tampa store is doing a car crush at there location as well. if anyone is in the area i suggust you stop in. procomp suspenion is offering up to 500.00 off installation and free mounting and balancing on their wheel and tire packages as well.

#7 ·
That is this Saturday the 12th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

#14 ·
thanks to everyone who came out to the orlando 4wp for the sale. we had a great time. thank you orlando jeep club for helping out, matthew for being a great dj, ricky and piper bob for holding it down at the car crush. even though bob tried to take ricky out by a ujoint throw to the neck. also thank you to chris and the rest of the guys and anyone i have forgot that helped make it a success. special thanks to the orange county sherrifs dept. for making some great bbq, and thoughts and prayers for the loss of officer seabass this morning. we had a great time if you missed it i suggest you make it to our next one in june. see you guys april second at your event. :beer:

#19 ·
thanks to the spikes tactical guys as well. its kind of hard taking all you guys's money considering i will just stop by next week and give it all back to you. i will let you know this week how the new "havoc" works. my neighbors will be real happy. i will let them know where to get one when they stop by to see what the plumb of smoke was. ;)

#20 ·
I went to the 4wp in Norcross, GA and they had the same sale going on. As far as I was concerned, it was a bust. No real savings over Internet prices on the things I wanted.

#21 ·
The Geezer AKA piperbob want to thank all that helped me Try to go over the Car. ( I would have made it or turned over ) and to Ricky S for not getting hit any worse that you did and to Danny for the offer and the repair the Shop guys are great as usually Breaking a Driveshaft never sounded so loud..

I live I ride I go over Shit
Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
Geezer's Tank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.