JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few searches I came up with nothing. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience dealing with 4wheelonline.com. I am planning on ordering the Trektop from them because with shipping it is only $521.01 for a 2door.

If this post is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
I got stuff from them with no problem. Im also thinking about getting the trektop from them.

corey d

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I will definetly get it from them because they are the cheapest that I have found online.

Bryan

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
why not at least pm PhilD from trailduty and give him a shot first?
support a vendor who supports the board, as well as will bend over backwards for customer service.
You won't find a better place to deal with and if he can come close to the price, he will.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found their site but no info was available regarding the trektop. It does not appear that they even sell the trektop.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
this is why I said to PM him
he sells bestop, I'm sure he can get you a trektop
he probably just doesnt advertise it on his site because he sells off road heros tops and most people prefer the ORH top.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm having issues with 4wheelonline as we speak.... So far things aren't looking any good as for customer service. And you guys who know me, know that I'm not a complainer.... Will keep everyone posted.:pissed:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts