JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend

Custom 17" rims and ProComp Xtreme AT's, 37 x 13.50 x 17. Tires have 5-6k miles on them. Rims have the same mileage but have JUST been powdered coated and have not been on or off road since, same color as the AEV Pintlers!! These came off my 2007 4 door Wrangler. They will fit all Wranglers, 2007 and on. Perfect condition!!

$1,300

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
That is about five hours away. Any chance of meeting you halfway? Say Somerset.

·
Registered
49 Posts
37's

I am the friend that these belong to. I would consider meeting you but the next few weeks leading up to Christmas are going to make it nearly impossible.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Damn, wish you were closer. Would be all over that in a heartbeat.

TTT fer ya though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like the wheels but 37's are to big for me. If you want to talk about splitting the wheels out let me know. I would make the drive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry, no interest in seperating them. If anyone wants to pay the LTL, I could palletize them and ship them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry, no interest in seperating them. If anyone wants to pay the LTL, I could palletize them and ship them.
let me know what that would be to 21157 or 20871. A forklift will be avalable at the second zip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would you be willing to sell just the wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
These are just taking up too much space in my garage. Bump to the top. This is a great deal for 37's, ton of rubber, brand new rims!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts