JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of how the 4 door JK looks with a 4 inch lift on 35's.
I was planning on doing that with my 2010 unlimited, Wanted an idea of how it looks.
I was quoted $1250 for the lift and $297. per tire ($69 m/b) Hoping thats bottom line and not per tire.

Chris.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Mine is right on the 4" mark. Before I chopped my fenders. Note: I have 15" wheels so I have more sidewall than you will if you are getting 17" wheels. (more common) You will love the look.

I'm going to 37's when the money tree allows so I have chopped my fenders. This is what it looks like currently.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not trying to be an ass, but 4" of lift and only 35's just seems silly to me. Here's mine, 3.5" lift with 37's

The 37's fit fine without the fender chop, I just wanted to get a little more flex out of it. I have also trimmed the pinch seam in the rear that sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
That's definitely the per tire price my man. Rubber ain't cheap.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Not trying to be an ass, but 4" of lift and only 35's just seems silly to me. Here's mine, 3.5" lift with 37's

The 37's fit fine without the fender chop, I just wanted to get a little more flex out of it. I have also trimmed the pinch seam in the rear that sticks out like a sore thumb.
Spend the money if youare going to do it, is what I told myself when I was in your shoes with my 2010 jku sport!!!! 3.5" on 37" mtr's w/ kevlar!!!

Sent via your mom :beer:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
On Wipeout Hill last year. I've since gone to 37s, which work better all around on the UL.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have 15 with 35's. I love them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's definitely the per tire price my man. Rubber ain't cheap.
$69. per tire for M&B? An extra $345? ewwww lol
Was hoping it was $69 for all five.

Thanks all for the pics, I appreciate it. Planning on doing the Bushwhacker fendors too, Will try out 35's for now and will give the 37's a try when I screw these ones up :p

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I paid $70 m&b for all 5 of mine

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
$69. per tire for M&B? An extra $345? ewwww lol
Was hoping it was $69 for all five.

Thanks all for the pics, I appreciate it. Planning on doing the Bushwhacker fendors too, Will try out 35's for now and will give the 37's a try when I screw these ones up :p
I misread the shit out of that. $69 should mount and balance the whole set.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Yep, no need to go over 2.5 inches of lift to fit 35's. I will never go over 2.5 and 37s are in my future.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts