JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
let me know what you get for yours if they sell, i just posted 5 of mine w 15k and no luck lol... not too many people interested in these... maybe craigslist?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
you might as well.. I've been trying to pretty much give all 5 of mine away....one brand new 4 with 22k on them for 75$ total and no takers....Its been nearly 4 months now.. CL mostly not much market here for the SRA...

·
Registered
757 Posts
I would take the tires off your hands if you were closer. Shipping would pretty much kill it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I actually got $400 for mine when they were new. They happen to be the same size tha most trucks and suv's come with. Advertise on craigs list or local news paper. Most Jeep guys do not want them but other vehicles can use them.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Same here w cl i posted them and had 2 calls w in a day should be sold tonight will find out tho...

·
Registered
202 Posts
How much did you end up selling them for? (if you don't mind my asking) I'm gonna try to get rid of mine soon.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I only got $75 for all 5 of mine. one new and 4 w/ 22k on them... I had them on CL for 3 months(I prolly could have held out longer for more, but not much interest). Denver fwiw.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've got 1 new and 4 with 8k on 'em, what do you guys think would be a good asking price? Or should I just take whatever I can get for em?

sorry for the hijack!:hide:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts