JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my 4 door soft top for sale. It looks like a top, only it's soft. And it has soft and hard parts. The hard parts are really hard - no dents in them. And while the soft parts are soft, they have no tears in them.

Seriously - thing has been in my garage for over a year. One screw is missing and I replaced it with a zip tie. Worked fine for over a year that way. The windows are tinted and have custom pin striping courtesy of our good friends in Ocala National Forest.

It's functional and cleans up nicely. Much like my wife.

Make me an offer. I want it gone. I dont wanna ship it. I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy for that. But if you send me boxes, hold my hand as I go to the UPS store, I'll ship it.

Jake Bratten is a homo btw.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I have my 4 door soft top for sale. It looks like a top, only it's soft. And it has soft and hard parts. The hard parts are really hard - no dents in them. And while the soft parts are soft, they have no tears in them.

Seriously - thing has been in my garage for over a year. One screw is missing and I replaced it with a zip tie. Worked fine for over a year that way. The windows are tinted and have custom pin striping courtesy of our good friends in Ocala National Forest.

It's functional and cleans up nicely. Much like my wife.

Make me an offer. I want it gone. I dont wanna ship it. I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy for that. But if you send me boxes, hold my hand as I go to the UPS store, I'll ship it.

Jake Bratten is a homo btw.
I have never used you homosexuality as a way to make money for myself. Ok I did that once but I was drunk and needed the money and you said he was surprisingly gentle for a Biker dude.

I can't believe you are selling a soft top that you got for free. Dick move!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts