JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: Basically New, I put it on my Jeep once. The top is still dark black, and tight fitting. The windows and accessories (door sills, plastics) are still in the box. I just checked a dealership and this same package sells for $1337.00. I'm asking $600.00. I live in Southern California so if you're interested, I'll meet you, if you don't live to far, or we can work something out. I'm set up on Pay Pal. It's a great deal for brand new stuff, Is anybody interested in getting a new soft top with windows still in the box and door sills still wrapped in plastic? You're looking so I know you're interested. Shoot me a number.

Click on any image to enlarge.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to get a soft top, but I don't think he'll even reply if I make him an offer.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
275 views, two offers where people backed out and one offer for a trade. Lets see by the time I get about a 1000 views maybe it'll sell. What do you think? Send me a PM with an offer. It really is a good deal!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
275 views, two offers where people backed out and one offer for a trade. Lets see by the time I get about a 1000 views maybe it'll sell. What do you think? Send me a PM with an offer. It really is a good deal!
Only 697 to go.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nobody in Socal needs a soft top for the summer? Wow, you guys really like the sunlight. Oh yeah, BUMP...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
:)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts