JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, I am looking for a set of side steps for my wifes 09 4 door JK. Looking for the plastic factory ones. I live in Northern Virginia

thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
hmmm...I got my '10JK this past May. It came with the OEM plastic running boards but Id really prefer the tubular ones or sliders. I would consider selling.
John

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
my buddy has a set we are in pittsburgh he wants 200
will be at rausch this weekend if your heading that way

·
Registered
187 Posts
I live in Stafford Virginia and I have a set that are currently on my Jeep... I have been looking to get sliders so depending on how much you are willing to pay I may part with them early before I try and scrounge the money for the sliders.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have the chrome OEM ones if your interested.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i have chrome tubular steps in good condition ill let go for 130

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm looking for a set of the plastic ones myself but not looking to spend a lot... FYI there's a set of black tubular ones on ebay for like $143 shipped and they're brand new so if I can't get a :smokin: deal on here I'll probably go with those ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
As stated, I am looking for a set of side steps for my wifes 09 4 door JK. Looking for the plastic factory ones. I live in Northern Virginia

thanks,

Greg
I have a set of my 08 sahara 4dr all I want is $100 plus shipping.

Gus

·
Registered
264 Posts

thanks,

Greg
I have a set from my 08 sahara 4dr all I want is $100 plus shipping.

Gus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts