JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 black 16x8 crager soft 8's 5 on 5 bp with 265/75-16 goodyear mtr (old style). about 80% tread left. ohio 44044 ship at your cost. make resonable offer.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I am tire retarded -- what size tire is that? and what is the backspacing on the rims?

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have stock rubi wheels and tires so I wouldnt need the 32's ... would you be willing to part with just the rims? or did you want to sell them as a package?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have stock rubi wheels and tires so I wouldnt need the 32's ... would you be willing to part with just the rims? or did you want to sell them as a package?
stock rubi's are 17's

·
Registered
718 Posts
stock rubi's are 17's
Sorry i should have elaborated ... I wouldnt need the 32's because i already have 32's but I have been looking to buy wheels/tires so when I lift my jeep I will have my 35's ready and waiting. I was thinking that if I could get the rims I could mount 35's on them and wait till I have the coin for the lift.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Sorry i should have elaborated ... I wouldnt need the 32's because i already have 32's but I have been looking to buy wheels/tires so when I lift my jeep I will have my 35's ready and waiting. I was thinking that if I could get the rims I could mount 35's on them and wait till I have the coin for the lift.
now I understand

·
Registered
115 Posts
are these sold?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts