JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 of the older style Goodyear MT/R tires in 37x12.50x17" size. All have about 65% tread left and no tears, patches, rips, holes, leaks, etc. They are mounted on my vehicle right now so you can see that they hold air and are in perfect condition. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
931 Posts
:beer:man i wish i had enough cash flow to regear and then beaf up the front axle soi could run some sweet 37's . good luck on your sale bro

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fklein6768, I'd even give you a lower price cause I feel bad that you live in central NJ. I spent some time at Ft. Dix in the winter and I'd go back to Iraq 1,000 times before I stepped foot back in central NJ.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Fklein6768, I'd even give you a lower price cause I feel bad that you live in central NJ. I spent some time at Ft. Dix in the winter and I'd go back to Iraq 1,000 times before I stepped foot back in central NJ.
Thats funny!! Someday when the kids are grown and out the nest I will be saying the same type of thing:beer:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every place has its good and bad areas I suppose. At least you have a sense of humor about it! Oh, and thanks for the bump!

Somebody is coming to look at the tires tomorrow, anybody else wanna swing by and have a look?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Had some interest and somebody was going to buy them, however, they missed the part where it says "THEY ARE STILL MOUNTED." These are on the Jeep right now, mounted to Hutchinson's. It'll take a few hours, but I can dismount them in without the hassle of going back and forth to a shop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts