JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the wheels are the black 7089 series and for the tires 2 are decent and 2 need to be replaced soon, 285/75/17r i believe is the size so roughly 33's. i was thinking 400 but i am open for offers as well. i would prefer not to ship. im in chesapeake va, zip is 23322.

p.s. i understand you all want a picture so i will get one up as soon as i can. they are all in the back of my 4runner right now thats why i havent taken a picture. and reason for selling is i bought a new set up from a fellow jeeper.

trying to upload some photos and if it works hope they are good enough for now. pm for more and i will send what you want. sorry its dark but you can see the other two are in the back of the 4runner

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you could tell me where to look on the rim to find out i could tell you, they were on the jeep when i bought it so im not positive but if i were to guess by looking i would say 17x8

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the back of the rim says 17x8, like i said i am willing to take offers as well. and possibly trades for rock rails, sliders bumpers... just some "armor".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts