JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM Rubicon 4:10 Gears (aprrox 5000 Miles) that I took out of my Rubcion Unlimited for a regear. 10 bucks, plus you pay shipping. I have them boxed and ready to go.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Now THATS a deal!

I love this community!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, no takers? I am going to take these to the scrap yard/dump once the auction ends on e-bay.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
dang!

Nobody with 3.73's have jumped on this yet? :shaking:

·
Registered
774 Posts
dang!

Nobody with 3.73's have jumped on this yet? :shaking:
They are for a rubi. Rubi's come with 4.10's. They will only work in the rear axle on a sahara or an x. That is why there probably aren't any takers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
They are for a rubi. Rubi's come with 4.10's. They will only work in the rear axle on a sahara or an x. That is why there probably aren't any takers.

that's righhhttttt.:)

·
Registered
712 Posts

Yup, otherwise I'd already be on it. But for the price of a 4.10 on the D30, I can get 5.13's, which is what I want, which would mean I still have to get 'em for the D44. *sigh*

Now, if they were D30/D44 I'd just compromise and be all over it =)

!c

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Duh... (feeling retarded)

I totally forgot about the 30/44 in the X and Sahara...My baaaaad! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
75 Posts
heck I will take em for 10 bucks plus shipping. In phoenix az let me know the shipping and I will send you a USPS money order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts