JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a couple good tire deals on eBay right now.

37x12.50-17 Federal Couragia MT at $200 a tire.

37x12.50-17 Ironman all country MT at $241 a tire.

Am seriously eyeballing these as my Toyo Baldterrains will likely need to be replaced by the end of the year.

BTW, both sellers are offering free shipping!

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently picked up one of the Ironman tires as a spare for my tow rig. Looks like a pretty decent tire. I've never seen or heard much good about the federals....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think it's annoying when people copy/paste the same thread on multiple forums.

I also think it's strange when someone's first post is about a budget tire.
Well I hate whiny little bitches yet here you are!

Not everyone is on all the different forums.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to take a pot shot at the only person who has responded so far.

It's annoying when someone responds to a thread when they have nothing useful to contribute to the thread.

SMH!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I hate whiny little bitches yet here you are!

Not everyone is on all the different forums.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to take a pot shot at the only person who has responded so far.

It's annoying when someone responds to a thread when they have nothing useful to contribute to the thread.

SMH!

I've heard that the Federal's aren't too bad. Granted, they're a budget tire, but for $200 to get into some 37s, how upset can you be?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up picking up a set of 37x12.50-17 Toyo RT for $850 so won't be going with any of these. Was leaning more towards the Ironman over the Federals FWIW!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ironman tires are part of Hercules Tire Co out of ohio and they have ben in business since 1902.. for the last 56 years Cooper has been manufacturing all of Hercules's tires.

·
Registered
253 Posts
This whiny little bitch thanks you for coming back to update the thread - usually doesn't happen when people post across multiple forums. Let us know how you like the RTs after you put some miles on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts