JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to try till I found out I couldn't get inspectted with spacers.
inspection isnt my concern...im sure i could bum a set of stockers off someone for a day while i get inspected...im having buyers remorse on the 35s and they are wont be in for at least another 4 weeks...and i have time to cancel my order if this works...2k on tires plus another 1 on new rims isnt going to sit well with the misses

·
Registered
851 Posts
Pluke (was recently banned) runs 37s on his stock wheels. You have to go narrow in order for it to work, but you get better "bite."

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Stock wheel concern is width of wheel but if you can run a 35x12.5 on a stock wheel I don't see why a 37x12.5 wouldn't work.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm running 37" km2s on my stock rubi wheels with wheel spacers. Plan to change to bead locks in the next few months though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
yea i know rims would be the best way to go...but i can always get rims later... pull the bandaid off slowly to the misses...if i spread the expenses out then i wont get in as much trouble
You'll still get stuck Rube, and Dancin Dan will be right there!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
If all goes well its my new red pit

Sent from Skynet
Hope it does all go well. Molly is awesome, and the little dude looks cool!

And I've read about plenty of folks running 37's on the stock wheels. Fuck the 35's, I had buyers remorse almost instantly! Don't make the same mistake I did and waste money on 35's and jump to 37's after 5k.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts