JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 sahara unlimited with 5.13 gears, have 3.5+ lift with bushwacker flats, may sell my 17 x 9 with 35 procomp xt at tires to a buddy, thinking of going to 37 tires but drive 20,000 mi a year as daily driver.

Not to loud, hate vibration, need long tire life.

is there anything that will work well on the road, I think bfg at,s in 37" may look strange but are most likely the best bet.

·
Registered
469 Posts
We have had good luck with the procomp extreme A/T's far more quiet than a MT but more aggressive than mosts A/T's.

Jason

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The Falkens are NOT a mud tire. If you are expecting good performance from the Falken Wildpeaks in mud then you will be sorely disappointed. They are a good tire but not for mud. There is a reason Falken does not label them "mt". There are plenty of good mud tires out there to choose from. I went with the Pitbull Rocker Radials and have been very happy with them. Nitto trail grapplers are a great in-between tire as well. Much better than the falkens in the mud. Nitto mud grapplers are a really good mud tire as well. Just do a search for mud tires and you will find all kinds of options. My recommendation is NOT to go with the Falken Wildpeaks if you expect any significant mud time. For just rock crawling, light mud, and road driving the Falkens are fine.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Falkens have a 50,000 mile warranty. Survived the JK eXperience, and get good reviews from people who get them for free.
BFG AT's site says the 37 is measured at 36.4, they are very tried and tested tire!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts