JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of used 35 x12.50x18s... i have 5.. the fronts are about 50 percent tread and rears r like 30 percent.. the spare is brand new!! if u buy one new tire and put spare in front with new tire and the front two into the rear u will have a good set.. i got these used with 10k n i put 30k on them.. they wear very well!!! fronts r scaluped cause i didnt wanna put the worn rears up front.. but if u put the front in the rear they will smooth out good.. they are on 18" Fuel octane wheels in matte black... they arent cheap wheels n i have all 5 with center caps!!!! looking for $750 with local pick up... im in jackson, nj 08527

also rigid industries E-series 10" light bar that is floood and spot combo.. very very bright!!!! im goin a larger one, only reason i am selling! $300...

both item are on the truck.. u can come look when i have off work.. but i work alot. lol.. light bar is hooked up n will show u it works.. i will unplug and remove while u are here.. will include which fairlead mounted brackets i made if u want them.. please email me if intrested in any parts n put jeep parts in subject so i know its not spam!!!! [email protected]

Attachments

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They r toyos... the rears r about 30% n stil handle fine.. one has a plug in center but has been in with no air loss for over a year.... the fronts have decent tread left n would be perfect for rear n with purchase of one new one u would have a brand new pair up front.. send me ur email or ur cell # n I will send a pic tomorrow... here's my email.. [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.