JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like we need to start using this here. Some of you will be familar with it and for those that aren't I will explain.

You will need to put a 35% warning on anything questionable. If you think that someone viewing from work could get fired over a pic or link you are posting, then you need to mark it 35%. If its beyond gross, its needs a 35% warning. If there is nudity, it needs a 35% warning. Lance already explained that there are no nips/no lips allowed, but if its linked and has a warning, I don't have a problem with it. If you aren't sure about something, just ask me in a pm. Using the NSFW tag doesn't cut it...mark is 35%. Mark it in the title and above the link. It's not that tough. If you post something and it isn't marked I will give you one freebie as a learning curve, do it again...you take a little break ;)

I'm not trying to make this place worse for you, but if some of the things you all post got picked up by someone's work filters, you could screw it up for the entire site. Being blocked by work filters could kill this site and I don't think you all want to lose it? If you have any questions, let me know! :roxy:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Let me restate the obvious: You suck Dusty.

It's part of the pennance, 5000 Hail Mary's, no more beaves and cleaves, public lynching, drinking Buttmeister for 30 days, and no name brand canned tuna rolled up in white bread garnished with green mayo (immitation sushi roll with wasabe) for 30 days as well.....sigh

Oh...and a sandwich board that I have to wear in public stating that I'm a 35 percenter.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That is hilarious!!!

The 35% Club... maybe that can be my new business name... hmmmmm.... ROFL

<<<<< edit >>>>>>>> Just to be clear. Yes Roxy.. that makes sense. Its the flame thats funny...good call.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Shouldn't people at work be working anyway? Seems like an abuse of company time and money to me. Employers have the right to view all incoming and outgoing emails and web content anyway so why not work while at work. How dumb would you feel if you got fired over something lame like that.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Shouldn't people at work be working anyway? Seems like an abuse of company time and money to me. Employers have the right to view all incoming and outgoing emails and web content anyway so why not work while at work. How dumb would you feel if you got fired over something lame like that.

Exactly...and I suspect there would have been equal indignation by employers of many of the fotos besides my submission of that slip of the nip...35% notation should go beyond the work place...the home, especially if you have children, your wives, your parents...language...anyway, I need to get back on the street with my sandwich board.;)

·
Openly Hostile
6,939 Posts

You might be surprised at what people look at while at work. I enjoy looking at my firewall to see where people have tried to go.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thats not my concern. My concern is traffic on this site and its at its heaviest during working hours and I'm here to help keep things that way. Try and reason it away as much as you want, the 35% tag stays and needs to be used. :roxy:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Thats not my concern. My concern is traffic on this site and its at its heaviest during working hours and I'm here to help keep things that way. Try and reason it away as much as you want, the 35% tag stays and needs to be used. :roxy:
I don't think Billy was trying to reason away anything or question the need for the tag you requested. I think he was only pointing out the folly of using your employers bandwidth for non-work related internet use. I'm sure some employers don't care, but some will walk you out the door for it. My employer included. What does the 35% refer to anyways?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I don't think Billy was trying to reason away anything or question the need for the tag you requested. I think he was only pointing out the folly of using your employers bandwidth for non-work related internet use. I'm sure some employers don't care, but some will walk you out the door for it. My employer included. What does the 35% refer to anyways?

Exactly my point Mike, thanks

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.