JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so after my jeep is all put back together im still thinking about some hummer beadlocks...i know theres lots of 37's out there cheap especially military treads:smokin: but what are my options in 35's?

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Pitbull makes a 35x14.5x16.5 rocker growler and maddog. Not sure if that's bias or radial though.

Edit: and I know the irok radial comes in 36X13.50R16.5LT and the 37 variety but not 35

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pitbull makes a 35x14.5x16.5 rocker growler and maddog. Not sure if that's bias or radial though.

Edit: and I know the irok radial comes in 36X13.50R16.5LT and the 37 variety but not 35
Pitbull's are on the brain seriously:smokin: if they make that in radial it be a big player...i like that irok choice too.. a meaty middle between 35 n 37:D

·
Registered
402 Posts
hey so after my jeep is all put back together im still thinking about some hummer beadlocks...i know theres lots of 37's out there cheap especially military treads:smokin: but what are my options in 35's?

Did you check with Hundy?? He might be the man with a line on what your thinking of?? I know my buddy runs an 83 k20 and had a hell of a time coming up with 35's in a 16.5 rim. He did find some km2's somewhere and had to have them shipped in. Wasn't cheap and probably should have just got new wheels at this point.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another problem is theres no C rated tires:pissed: my shit is way to light for much else..

·
Registered
836 Posts
try super swamper too!

·
Registered
154 Posts
another problem is theres no C rated tires:pissed: my shit is way to light for much else..

Interco makes a bunch of c range tires for 16.5 rims including at least a couple 35s. If your not picky about thread, that company makes a tire in pretty much any height/width/range/rim configuration imaginable.

Little bit of browsing around and I found that they have a 35" tsl though it's 15" wide and it's a bias ply. They also have a 35x14 thunderchicken radial. If you don't mind going up to d range they have a 35x12 thunderchicken.

·
Registered
913 Posts
There is a 36" hummer tire that measures about 35" mounted. They are cheap, but they pretty much suck in mud and on rocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts