I just dont think the stock rubi tires
look good with the OME lift.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Uh..., can you tell me why they other forum is "evil"? A little off topic, and I know that this forum was born from a more "lively" forum. But what am I missing here?

As for this forum's topic, I'd love 35's but have seen waaaaayy too many Dana 30s explode under 35's. Plus, I'm looking to keep some mpg. I'll probably go with 33's or "34's". Looking at Cooper STT in 295/70-17s or the 305 Maxxis Buckhorns.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I guess not 100% evil, but if you post anything about another forum, or a link to some manufacturer that doesn't pay them, then they remove it, or edit it.

Don't get me wrong, they have some great discussions, I just wish they were a little more cheery with regards to links, etc.

Of all the Jeep forums I go to, they are the only ones that do that. Maybe they will change their ways over time.

I always try to support the contributors of the forum first anyway, even if there is a link to some other vendor.
:smokin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Opps,

If you have a dana 30 up from then I would stay away from 35s. That is part of the reason I got the Rubi!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I've got a 07 X. Running Maxxis Bighorns - 34x17. So far (6,000 miles) it's been a great tire. Running 30psi on road and you don't notice any road noise. Off road at 15 psi and they have been great in deep mud and trail riding.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I looked at Bighorns, and they look good...online... Not one dealer here in Phoenix, AZ. So no road hazard or anything like that.

So if I do go 34's that's the tire I will get.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I ordered my maxxis from someplace in missouri or kansas. Got all 5 for $831.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts