JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with curing this. Tires road force balanced and new. Alignment done. Feel it more after 55 mph and upon acceleration.

·
Super Moderator
6,174 Posts
Anyone have experience with curing this. Tires road force balanced and new. Alignment done. Feel it more after 55 mph and upon acceleration.

i am not sure we know you; maybe hit the Welcome Room if you get time ...introduce your jeep & self ?

As to your troubleshooting of the vibration, what troubleshooting have you performed ?

Did you follow Planman's steps for resolving steering issues that is on youtube?

you'll get more help the more details you provide. Moreso if folks know who is inquiring & what they've done to help themselves ....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does your lift include adjustable control arms? If so, it could be a setup issue. I’ve heard a bad rear pinion angle will do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Does your lift include adjustable control arms? If so, it could be a setup issue. I’ve heard a bad rear pinion angle will do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very low on the info meter from the initial post. Would depend on 2 for or 4 door to a greater degree with the rear shaft. 4dr can handle more lift but we are all just guessing without any more details. Front shaft is the more likely culprit but without info......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
I smell a troll...but I need post count

JK or JKU?
Rubicon or non-rubicon?
What lift kit?
Springs + shocks only?
Did it have control arms?
How many control arms?
Did you just install and drive?

Post 4 pictures: backed-out side views of both driveshafts where they connect to diffs and transfer cases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts