JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of 3" Front Springs for a 08 unlimited rubi. I have a 2.5" BB, but with the steel front bumper and winch the front sits lower than it should. If any one in southern Ca has a set they will part with cheap give me a PM.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
rusty's offroad has 3'' springs, they are $110.00 for the pair..got them on my jk. has rugged ridge bumper and a xrc10 smitty bilt winch..looks and rides great..:smokin:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
poly springs

poly springs are only $150 new and they rock!
I'm thinking of going this route, of course that is an automatic band from the other board.... :laughing:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I'm thinking of going this route, of course that is an automatic band from the other board.... :laughing:
You say that like it a bad thing :laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like it's a bad thing

You say that like it a bad thing :laughing:
ROTFLMAO :bounce: :laughing: :D ;) :shaking:

No it's not a bad thing. More like stating a fact......

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
the really funny part is I got my first "infraction point" on there for this EXACT thing!
Someone had a spacer lift and then added a winch and was sagging and I told them I had just replaced my front pucks with 3" polyperformance springs and it was great
yup, I got my hand slapped.
I finally got the coveted ban title for politely stating that they censor posts and you can't mention certain manufacturers no matter how good the products are.
B B B BANNED!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts