JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. so i sold my procal and bought the superchip (finally!) for my 2012 JK. right now im using the 87 octane performance and set my tire siz. i would of ran the 91 performance but i have a tank of regular gas that i have to finish first then ill fill it with 91 and then 93. i havent driven the jeep yet but will later on today. My jeep has a CAI and Magnaflow CatBack so i may get a little better performance then stock, according to superchip.

if anyone wants to know how this superchip performs, follow this thread. ill try to post my experience everyday if i have the time.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I ran 87 Octane for the last two days and see a small difference. The jeep definitely shifts gears a lot smoother and has a quicker throttle response. Today I'll be filling it up with regular gas and gonna run the save gas option for the next week. Will keep you guys updated. OH and my mpg went from 14.5 the 15.1 minimal highway driving and mostly city driving.

Will keep you updated!

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I ran 87 Octane for the last two days and see a small difference. The jeep definitely shifts gears a lot smoother and has a quicker throttle response. Today I'll be filling it up with regular gas and gonna run the save gas option for the next week. Will keep you guys updated. OH and my mpg went from 14.5 the 15.1 minimal highway driving and mostly city driving.

Will keep you updated!
0.6 MPG improvement, should only take 25 years to pay for the chip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts