JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 3.6L, 1003 miles. Comes with automatic bellhousing TC, full exhaust cats...everything, all accessories, starter, ac, alt, radiator, engine wiring harness and plastic. Pull out from 18 jkurr hemi swap.
Located in Rockford MI 49341. $1500.00 for all. Local pickup only

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seems like someone will snap that up for that price. So, how is the RR with the hemi?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like someone will snap that up for that price. So, how is the RR with the hemi?
Hey, thanks for asking. Hemi in the RR has been done for a month. It's a blast to drive, rides like a Cadillac, squats and pulls hard, easy hundred on the highway. Silver lake sand dunes is the only dirt it's seen so far.

Attachments

Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any chance you have your bumper winch plate cover collecting dust that you want to sell?
Sure bro. Which one you want? You pay shipping and a reasonable offer. 0619180819.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the steel one. you could just wrap it in a piece of cardboard to ship it. my zip is 59808. tell me what you want shipped for it. thanks jeff
Looks like $20. shipping cost. $50. total shipped to you sound ok? Dan

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, reduced price.

Dropped to $1500. Somebody put this thing to use.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is still available, local pickup only. Will secure to a skid and load with hilo.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hey, thanks for asking. Hemi in the RR has been done for a month. It's a blast to drive, rides like a Cadillac, squats and pulls hard, easy hundred on the highway. Silver lake sand dunes is the only dirt it's seen so far.

This is probably 1 of the best Recon's I've seen. Very tastefully done. Simple. No bullshit. Good job man. Slick looking rig you have.

If I were back in Indy, I'd probably pick up the engine also. GLWS.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Much thanks DJ1.

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
could you PM me an over-all and close to total dollar figure for what having the engine upgrade (the one I want) ran you ? I know it is uncouth to ask such things publicly ; however, now that I have a HEMI 5.7l in my truck, I understand the reason why - to me - this would be the candidate I would want to swap to in my 4 door JK. thanks .

Your rig is sick
GLWS!

:jeep2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts