JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Great looking rig. RK makes great stuff!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice flex. What size bumpstops are you using in the rear? I have the 3.5" RK Max Travel suspension using 3" bumpstops in the rear, but I haven't flexed it yet to check for rubbing issues.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
What lift did you have before that wandered all over the road?

·
Registered
931 Posts
looks good! can't go wrong with rk products! :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Looks great and love the color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Looks great! I couldn't tell, is that a long arm or mid arm kit?
If long arm how did you deal with the bugle and the mounts?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice flex. What size bumpstops are you using in the rear? I have the 3.5" RK Max Travel suspension using 3" bumpstops in the rear, but I haven't flexed it yet to check for rubbing issues.
I'm not real sure what they put on there. I'm guessin it was whatever comes with the kit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great! I couldn't tell, is that a long arm or mid arm kit?
If long arm how did you deal with the bugle and the mounts?
Long arm, and again not real sure what they did. Far as I know it was all bolton except for the welding parts. They addressed the driveshaft by replacing a section of the exhaust with some custom tube work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What lift did you have before that wandered all over the road?
It was a 3" zone lift the dealer put on. Don't know if it was the install or the product or just a fluke, but it was pretty unstable.

Used to go down to Effingham County a bunch. Good times down there!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Toothmonger, could you take a picture of where the bugle portion of the exhaust used to be and where the mount is in the same area.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Toothmonger, could you take a picture of where the bugle portion of the exhaust used to be and where the mount is in the same area.
X2. I have the same lift sitting in my garage. Still havn't decided how to handle the exhaust loop issue.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts