JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of a jeep with a 3.5" lift and 33's? I am looking at doing the rock krawler 3.5 lift kit and some 33s for now so i do not have to change my gears and would like to see how it is going to look.

·
Registered
258 Posts
You can fit 33s without a lift. Go for at least 35's at that height.

I have a 3.5" lift up front (2.5 in rear) and my 35's look tiny:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm running a Clayton 3.5" with 33" Coopers. It's not as bad as you would think. Granted, I will be moving to 35's or 37's, but, have been rolling like this for a while now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics. I would like to go bigger but do not really want to regear right now. I drive over 100 miles a day for work so i am thinking if i went with 35s it would kill my mpg.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm running a Clayton 3.5" with 33" Coopers. It's not as bad as you would think. Granted, I will be moving to 35's or 37's, but, have been rolling like this for a while now.
Mr. T,

How do you rate the Cooper STT on road and highway usage ? I know that they are best in class for off-road ... I'm near to buy a set of 285/70R17 for my Rubi.

What is the size of your wheels ? Looks like 17" but not evident on the picture ...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Mr. T,

How do you rate the Cooper STT on road and highway usage ? I know that they are best in class for off-road ... I'm near to buy a set of 285/70R17 for my Rubi.

What is the size of your wheels ? Looks like 17" but not evident on the picture ...

Thanks
Honestly, I have over 40K on my coopers and they still have a boatload of tread left. I am very impressed with how they hold up. Offroad, they haven't let me down and on-road the do just fine. It's my DD and I'd strongly consider getting them again if these ever wear out. They are sitting on 16 x 8 procomp wheels at the moment. I have no real complaints on the coopers. They ride smooth, have a nice little hum to them and have lasted longer than I would have expected. I don't think you'd be disappointed. :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts