JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide wich coils to get next, does anybody have any side pics with 3" Teraflex or 3.5" Clayton on a 2dr :smokin:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Im leaning that way I just wanted to see if anybody had pics of the Clayton coils on ive seen the TF in person and it looks great just never seen anyboy with the clayton coils

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Clayton's arms are enormous i have them and wouldnt have them any other way

i do have some products from Teraflex, and while they make good stuff, Clayton makes better stuff, stuff that will never break, stuff that you dont ever have to worry about ever again, to me thats pretty important

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pig there site isnt working right now, I already have rock krawler CA's im just needing new coils and looking for a good ride height that wont sag with after market bumpers and other add ons :smokin: the skyjacker coils I have now suck

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
PIG, with your 3" springs are we looking at a true 3"

I have a Mopar steel bumper and a Warn 9500xp winch, steel cable.

Just wondering becasue so many manufacturers are throwing out numbers that don't mean a thing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
clayton = awesome quality + great customer service

fwiw i vote for clayton the kit has beefy arms and they have outstanding customer service :glasses: i have the clayton 4.5' lift on my two door jk, i drive it everyday and i love it :jeep2:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have a hybird lift system but Poly springs is what I have. (3") Pig isn't there different kinds A.K.A. HD for heavy duty vs. light duty?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Pig there site isnt working right now, I already have rock krawler CA's im just needing new coils and looking for a good ride height that wont sag with after market bumpers and other add ons :smokin: the skyjacker coils I have now suck
Sorry, our site was down for a few hours this morning cause we ran into a few issues with the new format. All the bugs are now worked out and working good...

All JK Parts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
clayton, i had a 1 and 5/8ths lean to the passenger side and went round and round with tereflex to get them to do something warranty wise. i ended up having to purchase a new set (4) of springs then thip the originals back so they could test with the hopes i would get a refund. i did but it was a pain in the ass and was the main reason i got banned from assholes site because vendor "issues" are not allowed when they are negative.

i have currie front lowers and have been told they are very close to clayton in build and quality so i would go for them.

i also did not like the fact that tereflex left out the rear spring retainers and the rubber spring spacer from my kit and from them it wasnt a big deal and really didnt need the parts anyway. well i may not need the muthers according to you but i bought a f'ng kit and i want what i paid for, it took just as long to get that resolved. they shipped with the new spring, i wont give them anymore coin....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got a good price on 3" coils from TF and some other goodies thanks for the feedback guys :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts