JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want say Nelson and his friend Juan from NY City are two very down to earth and nice guy's. Nelson bought my Thule MOAB Basket for his 2 Door JK so he traveled from NY today and we installed it. I think it changed his JK completely, looks great and goes from back to front on his Jeep. We all pitched in on the install, alignment, drilling the holes, & mounting everything. My Wife come out holding a nice Spare Tire Cover and gave it to him for free, it fit right on.
Nelson is on the left ..(2Tough Nelson) one of our members

That's the Boss setting on the steps making sure we do it right.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nelson..........love your front bumper and rack, but dude, you are in desperate need of some new tires. :D (and I know, I just replaced those on mine a few weeks ago.)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nelson..........love your front bumper and rack, but dude, you are in desperate need of some new tires. :D (and I know, I just replaced those on mine a few weeks ago.)
The new Grandpaw.....Boy did you hit the nail on the head, that's what was said numerous times all the while we were installing the Rack. He said he's putting some A/T's on and I said 33's would look great on there & put that final touch to it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey jim (nam6869usmc) thank alot again for the rack and especially the tire cover. I loved the talks and learned many things,well I hope to see you again one day even though its a long trip hehe:D
Yea im planning to change the tires, its that tires and wheels are one of the most important investments a person can make for their ride, especially mine. hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts