JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW IN STOCK AND READY SHIP

2 Track Engineering came up with a new mount for the Viair 100 and 400 series compressors for the new Jeep JK's (wranglers) it is a very easy bolt on mount to supply a spot to mount a Viair compressor under the hood of your JK. If you have seen under the hoods of a JK you will know that space to mount these compressors are slim. These mounts are laser cut for a nice clean look then sandblasted and powder coated with satin black coating.

(These brackets are just like the ARB ones here http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1602 except the mounting surface fits the larger viair setup.)

You can use this patent pending 2TE mount with either the Viair 100 and 400 series compressors with plenty of room to spare.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to contact us
at the shop to get the best prices for anything for your offroad rig.
Or email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
How about the 380C

·
Registered
298 Posts
I mounted a 450 to it. I used the 2 front holes and drilled two new ones in the rear. it is a very solid mount and I would recomend it to anyone looking for a easy and very secure mounting option:beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.