JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can hardly wait to get some use out of this combo... I had been looking on craigslist at Jeep tubs to build a trailer for awhile now and had been following the JKO thread for about four days on this 89' Scrambler tub trailer for sale... Sean & Justin saw me looking at the thread and Justin says WOW! Thats cool! That was all it took... Sean says go get it ... it's your Christmas present... I was a little reluctant cuz I really do want to build one... but this thing is so nice... I went and brought it home Christmas Eve. HoHoHo!

Looking forward to painting it to match and headed to who knows where next... going to have to do something soon ... Justin wants to camp in our driveway.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good days!

When I camp at Buck I always think about a rig like that. Them bear can't walk right through the front door.

I didn't do as well as you for Christmas - just front coilovers.

Any day we get to add more bounce to our toys is a good day!

Short of every Christmas with my wife & kids this trailer is about the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten ... seriously thought about joining Justin for a camp out in the driveway... If we had a back yard we would have!

Still want to build one someday and running this trailer is sure to give us some good ideas. John Murray Sr. & John Murray Jr. of SoCal built such an awesome one of a kind trailer! Building it out of a Scrambler tub was definitely the way to go... I love this thing! I will be hard pressed to build a better trailer... as good... yes; I'd say I could do that ... better ... hmmm? Questionable...

It is :bounce: a little :bounce: bouncy... :bounce: but :bounce: we :bounce: like that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.