JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts

ATTENTION:

It is with regret that I am to inform you that AZ Bulldog, Mitchell, has been Banned from JKOwners and Pirate4x4 for not delivering on orders taken through JKOwners.com

In my last received text from Mitchell he told me he was going to send the guy in NY his bumper and return everyone else their money, and I hope this will be the case, non the less it is the advise of JKOwners that you retain legal counsel in this matter for proper recourse. Sadly, JKOwners has done all it can do. We try to only expose you to the best and most reputable business's, but we cannot be responsible for all their actions and unfortunately these things do happen.

HITMONEY

Hey guys (and Gals),

As some of you know I've been working on the new style front stubby, I finally have some photos to show.

The JK in the pictures belongs to Templar AZ (board member), Gen2 stubby, stinger, radiator hoop, and skidplate. The factory fogs are now placed in the bumper instead of the skidplate. We still use 3/16" plate and the Clevis mounts are cut for 1" material

Here ya go...

This bumper will fit the power Plant.

We're also now going to be offering a 15% off Holiday sale for all products purchased from now 'till the end of the year.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks, Mitchell...

·
Registered
514 Posts
PMed - repeat customer :beer:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks great.

PM Sent...

Is there a way to add a spot(s) to mount two aftermarket lights to this stubby???

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
514 Posts
just sent $$ for the front!!! my jeep looks funny with stock front bumper and badass rear bumper

·
Registered
244 Posts
Mine is officially paid for and on order!! :beer:

I will say this, I talked to Mitchell a couple time on the phone and several PM's and he is an outstanding upfront guy that so far has proved excellent to work with.

Looking forward to getting this bumper and I will definitely post photos once I have it installed!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
get back to work!!!! :) :beer:

·
Registered
514 Posts
mine should be here right around christmas!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
has anyone seen or heard from mitch lately?

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.