1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
125 Posts
it'll be our first trip there as well...looking forward to it! reservations already made!!

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'll probably end up being a trail guide again. Pretty fun last year - this is certainly a great event.

And for those of you that haven't made it to Superlift...
All I can say is "Wow". It's a great park. I live an hour away and I love going every time. There's tons and tons of trails there. There are more trails than anyone can run in a single weekend, regardless of the difficulty level you run at.

We just got done cutting 3-4 new trails. Unmarked on the maps and unrated as of yet. But they'll probably be from 2-4's. Not going to be public until they're worn in, but we might take some guys down 'em for those that like exploring!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I could probably make it, I need to get out to measure that enclosed trailer to see if my JK will fit in there. But I don't seem to enjoy the big events like I do just going out there with 3-4 rigs and wheelin, so I don't know!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I could probably make it, I need to get out to measure that enclosed trailer to see if my JK will fit in there. But I don't seem to enjoy the big events like I do just going out there with 3-4 rigs and wheelin, so I don't know!
I should be out camping. Make it if you can. There will be plentt of small groups.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can't wait...got my room booked. One of the better places I've gone to wheel. All levels of difficulty and the trails are clean and you don't have to worry about getting whipped by branches.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I have family in Cabot-Little Rock. I might just have to plan a trip out that way. Never been to Superlift ORV.

Anthony

·
Registered
91 Posts
Our club should have five or six rigs there. Enjoyed last years event, except for the snow Sunday!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Cant wait for this trip. Will be my first jeep trip, second time to superlift, cant wait.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am hoping to make it! Getting my lift and tires this week, so I am really excited to take the new jeep wheelin.
Superlift is the place that got me hooked on wheeling back a few years ago!

·
Registered
21 Posts
From NOLA

Myself and one other Jeep will be rolling up from New Orleans on Friday, camping at superlift.

Only my 2nd time there, but should be (even more) fun now that I have 35's and a lift... I was pretty much bone-stock last time. :beer:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am leaving in the morning. Got a campsite reserved.
My first wheeling adventure in the new Jeep.
Been working hard on the jeep.
In 7 days i have went from this..........

To this.....

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a lot of people out here. Group of us will be meeting around 9am around the PCS trailer. Tribe 4X4, Tuff Customs and Outlaw Customs will be leading some runs. Some of us will be doing runs on our own.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, we had an absolute blast! The park's great and we'll definitely be going back!! Ran a few trails Thursday afternoon, grouped up with some Missouri folks Friday morning, then some Texas folks Friday afternoon and wrapped it up with an all-day run through the brush and over the rocks on Saturday with some Texas folks. Met a LOT of great people, learned a TON, had a bunch of great experiences, ate some kick-ass food and made it back home in one piece!

DrPhil

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Had a really good time out there.

Arkansas Crawlers did an awesome job leading groups on Saturday. I believe the guy that lead us was Mike....did mostly 3s and 4s and one 5. Great job!!

Can't remember all the names of the people I met out there, but hope to see them out there next year!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Where are all the pix?? :thefinger:

I am sure you guys had a great time. Maybe I can make the next one.

:beer:

Anthony

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to work on uploading pics tonight. By the time I got home and cleaned out my rig, I was beat!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts