JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calguns just anounced a demonstration on the capitol in Sac CA and I am driving up from LV to attend. If you are a real beliver in the 2A you should attend this and show SAC that you dont take this gun grab lightly. '

Here is your chance to do something for FREEDOM and the 2 Amendment!

Post up if you want to do a meet up and roll in, I think it would be cool to have a big JEEP roll in!

Go to CALGUNS forums for the thread.

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP

NO ONE? All the gun talk on here, not one is interested in this?

Im willing to drive up from Vegas and help support CA gun owners/all brothers in arms, but I guess CA doesnt need help, you all have the gun laws you all deserve.

· Registered
590 Posts
Cal-Guns does a LOT for our gun rights here in California, and I great appreciate what they do. Hopefully this is a well manner demonstration and we dont get any morons out there. Otherwise this could have the opposite effect.

With that said I doubt I will be able to make it. But hope it goes well.

· Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I'll be there and I'm going to drag the wife and kids too. Something that I've learned about responsible gun owners, they are not the type to use violence as a means of expressing themselves. I can't say the same for the gun fearing opposition.

· Registered
990 Posts
They obviously didn't check the calendar to figure out that's KoH Weekend! ;)

Most CA gun "demonstration" photos I've seen are filled with Pink-Pistols nutjobs waving around squirt guns with dildo's mounted on them. Not my scene!

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They obviously didn't check the calendar to figure out that's KoH Weekend! ;)

Most CA gun "demonstration" photos I've seen are filled with Pink-Pistols nutjobs waving around squirt guns with dildo's mounted on them. Not my scene!
Oh Eff that scene, Im doing the one either in Vegas or up in Carson if thts the case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.