JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up a rear seat (grey/charcoal) from a 2 door JK. I really don't want to pay for shipping, so 2-3 hour drive from Central KY preferred.

Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
177 Posts
I want one too. I guess now that Teraflex is making the 3rd row seat brackets, more people will want those.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rear Seat

I know this thread is pretty dated, but I just sold my '07 JK, so I have a rear seat. I am in Washington state, so shipping will be involved. Hit me up if you are still in need of one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If it for a third row, skip the JK seat. It doesn't give much room for the passenger, especially facing to the rear. The Teraflex brackets make it so the headrests hit the wiper control box on a hardtop and the seat doesn't lock in recline facing to the rear

Find a good TJ (2004-2006) seat and use LJ (one-piece) brackets. It will save you a ton of money and give you much more room back there.

I had both a TJ seat and a JK seat. I installed the JK with the Teraflex mounts and now wish I had gone with a TJ seat instead...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Theres one listed on craigslist right now. It's a "make offer" charcoal and grey. Check out North Jersey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2 door Jk rear seat

I'm interested in a 2 door jk rear seat I'm in California txt me at 559-706-5085 if you got one for sale

·
Registered
37 Posts
what are the chances any of you guys still have a rear seat for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts