JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Unfortunately, due to financial issues & the real estate market, I am forced to sell my babies...

2007 Steel Blue 2DR X, 34k miles, power everything, Raingler & Dirty Dog nets, Shade Top, 2.5' Rough country BB, Hankook 285/70 r17's. Alpine Head unit, Kicker 8" sub mounted to rear door powered by a Rockford Fosgate amp. All the extras I have go with it for the right price. CB, K40 ant mounted to license plate bracket, Superchips Programmer, stock 17" wheels & tires (about 6k on em...) & whatever else I can find that I haven't installed or thrown out yet... Looking to get $18k or best offer...

And if you know anyone, I am also selling a 2007 HD Road King Custom, 5k miles, Deep Cobalt Pearl (blue), Vance & Hines pipes, Programmer, Speaker system with amp for MP3 player & more... Probably 3k worth of chrome. I'd like to get $16k for it...

Shoot me a PM ASAP, it's all going up online too!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks brother. Life is kinda just kicking me in the balls right now... If you ever need a co-pilot, feel free to give me a shout! lol...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Anytime man,I hear ya on the ball kicking,I'm pretty sure I'm getting laid off in the next few weeks.Keep your head up andhopefully things will work out for you.:beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts