JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for rubicon rock rails. Either two door or four door are ok.
Hoping for pickup in so cal.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have some 4-door rails for sale. I'm up near Sacramento though.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Looking for rubicon rock rails. Either two door or four door are ok.
Hoping for pickup in so cal.
I think the Calico mod should go into your sig.

Most people- "Honey- can I get some rockrails for the JK?"

RiggerMike- "Honey- I smashed the FCUK out of my gay Sahara steps and I am buying Rubicon Rock Rails whether you LIKE it, or NOT!!!"

(hehe- Hi, Sue-... its Hundy!)

:beer::beer::beer:

:D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some 4-door rails for sale. I'm up near Sacramento though.
A little farther than I wanted to go to pick up.
How much are you asking, and are you willing to ship to 92882?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Most people- "Honey- can I get some rockrails for the JK?"

RiggerMike- "Honey- I smashed the FCUK out of my gay Sahara steps and I am buying Rubicon Rock Rails whether you LIKE it, or NOT!!!"
Yep, that's me. King of the Castle, Master of all I survey....Honey, is it ok that I typed that??

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've got some 4 door rails I'm selling for $100, includes all hardware. Like new condition. I live in UT, but I will be in Southern California for the Holidays so if you want I can bring them down there. (I will be in Temecula area and most likely go to San Diego and Anaheim areas also). I will definitely be passing through Corona a couple of times if we can coordinate.

·
Registered
420 Posts
A little farther than I wanted to go to pick up.
How much are you asking, and are you willing to ship to 92882?
I didn't want to deal with shipping, but will probably consider it as the wife's nagging to clean out the garage is constant. But, it looks like keithro might have the ideal solution for you. Let me know if you don't end up getting them from keithro and want me to look into shipping.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got some 4 door rails I'm selling for $100, includes all hardware. Like new condition. I live in UT, but I will be in Southern California for the Holidays so if you want I can bring them down there. (I will be in Temecula area and most likely go to San Diego and Anaheim areas also). I will definitely be passing through Corona a couple of times if we can coordinate.
Sounds good. I will pm you my cell.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't want to deal with shipping, but will probably consider it as the wife's nagging to clean out the garage is constant. But, it looks like keithro might have the ideal solution for you. Let me know if you don't end up getting them from keithro and want me to look into shipping.
I completely understand about both shipping and about wives. Thanks for the offer.
:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts