JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, more of a feeler at this point ... Feeler no more! $500 OBO

I've got the 5 stock 255/75-17 SR-A's from my '09 JK on the factory wheels (painted Moabs?) with TPMS sensors. They only had 5000 miles on them before they were removed in favor of Rubicon KM's. IIRC, one wheel has slight rock rash. I'm thinking $500 for the set of 5 ... sound reasonable?

I had thought of pulling the TPMS sensors but don't feel like doing all the remounting to get them ... selling to buy a Flashpaq. :smokin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok, more of a feeler at this point ... Feeler no more! $500 OBO

I've got the 5 stock 255/75-17 SR-A's from my '09 JK on the factory wheels (painted Moabs?) with TPMS sensors. They only had 5000 miles on them before they were removed in favor of Rubicon KM's. IIRC, one wheel has slight rock rash. I'm thinking $500 for the set of 5 ... sound reasonable?

I had thought of pulling the TPMS sensors but don't feel like doing all the remounting to get them ... selling to buy a Flashpaq. :smokin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I got $500 trade-in value for my stock 09 wheels/tires with 1k miles on them and the TPMS sensors in them when I bought my new wheels. Your asking price is probably about right.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone need street tires?

Make an offer ... want to get enough out of these to buy a Superchips Flashpaq. :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tires sold pending funds

Wheels still available, $250 OBO

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are you willing to ship these?

·
Registered