JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a JK Performance Kit from RpmExtreme, you will receive a dyno tested combination that will improve not only your peak power but also your throttle response and overall drivability. We've spent countless hours on the dyno and on the street dialing in a custom tune for this combination of parts. We have seen gains of over 25% in power and torque. We have also noted fuel mileage increases due to the combination of increased airflow and custom tuning.

Works on all 2007-2011 JK's

http://www.rpmextreme.com/jeepjk.htm

785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
18% at peak power. Over 25% at 3000 rpm.

The low end is showing huge gains. You need a load holding Dyno to be able to read the low rpm gains. Can't be measured on an inertia Dyno.

Many hours have been spent on the Dyno.

I know some guys will call BS :thankyou: we will offer a money back guarantee. If it doesn't run as good as you think it should, flash it back to stock and return it for a full refund.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
I know some guys will call BS :thankyou: we will offer a money back guarantee. If it doesn't run as good as you think it should, flash it back to stock and return it for a full refund.
That's pretty cool, kinda hard to beat that :gluging:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well if you figure a stock jk makes what 130whp, we are only talking about ~30hp accept that's at peak. If its in an rpm range where the jeep is making less than than peak hp, the gan can be even less and achieve the 25%, say 15-20hp over stock. What I'm more interested in is what they are doing to tune the 2011. Does that mean companies are finally tuning the 2011's?

785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well if you figure a stock jk makes what 130whp, we are only talking about ~30hp accept that's at peak. If its in an rpm range where the jeep is making less than than peak hp, the gan can be even less and achieve the 25%, say 15-20hp over stock. What I'm more interested in is what they are doing to tune the 2011. Does that mean companies are finally tuning the 2011's?
We have a custom ECU running on the 2011's. http://www.rpmextreme.com/2011 jeep ecu.htm

·
Registered
55 Posts
OK - I'll follow this thread to see what anyone's feedback is on this - I've bought first in the past and ended up with a box that changed my tire size and gear ratio, but didn't see enough HP improvement to justify the $$. I really want to believe...

785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have had some really bad weather down here in Alabama today:eek: I haven't been able to pull the Dyno runs from the computer yet. If we are still standing and have power I will try to get the Dyno printouts posted up this weekend so you can see the gains.

We are not talking supercharger type gains here guys. The low end and throttle response is where we spent most of our tuning time.
I drive a 2011 4door everyday and spent 3-4 weeks getting the tune dialed in. I also spent countless hours making a offroad "craw" tune and a 87 octane MPG tune.

I defiantly don't want to peddle some BS. :shitstorm: I want everyone of my customers to be happy with my products and tunes.

Jon

·
Registered
270 Posts
Have you tested you tunes with a snorkel installed yet? The reason I ask is your website says you can order it custom tuned for a CAI. What differences are you making to the tune between stock and CAI or snorkel tunes?

785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you tested you tunes with a snorkel installed yet? The reason I ask is your website says you can order it custom tuned for a CAI. What differences are you making to the tune between stock and CAI or snorkel tunes?

Several. Snorkels pull some power and require several tune changes to perform best. I recommend a system where you can remove the snorkel for daily driving.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
OK well you've got my attention. I'm subscribing to this as well. I'd like to get some more HP but can't really justify spending the $$ on a supercharger when my Jeep has 60k miles on it already. Id rather save the $$ toward a motor swap down the line, but it would still be nice to have something to make it more fun to drive in the mean time without breaking the bank.

785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm running a River Raider Expedition Snorkel so removing it for daily driving isn't really an option. I'll stayed subscribed to see if you come up with a solid tune for the 3.8 with a snorkel though.
If you want to purchase one I will work with you making a custom tune for your setup. I have a pretty good snorkel tune but could use the feedback if your up to it.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.