JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you running 20'' wheels, what width are you going with? I have a couple full size trucks with 20x10 wheels. However a 10'' wide wheel seems a little wide for a Jeep. I'm leaning towards an 8.5'' or 9'' wide wheel. Thanks

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Depends. How low are you planning on slamming the Jeep.:thefinger:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
i ran the 20's from my suburban on my JK for awhile and i think they were 20x8 they fit 35 13.50's.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Slammed JK.... Interesting. The tires are 35x12.50x20.
8 to 9 " wide will work fine. You could even run a 10 just because of the low sidewall. Normally I would not run a 10" with a 12.5" tire because of sidewall when airing down, but because you will have such a short sidewall it will not matter much as you can not air down a whole hella lot anyway.

·
Registered
689 Posts
DOnt do it!!! I have a guy down the street running 20's and I shake my head everytime I walk by!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Walk towards the light.......20" arghhhhhh....:thefinger:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I RUN 20" with 35" claws i think they are 9" wide not sure. for everybody giving you a hard time to hell with them i got my 20" wheels on clearance for $100 shipped hard to find any wheel for that. they have worked just fine for me so far.:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts