JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The only thing I like about it is the integrated spots to put load bars on the hardtop. It would be nice to run something up there when needed.

For the rest of it, it is hideous.

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
That would have been a bad design choice. I have seen some other pics of the 2018 and they look pretty much like the current design except for a few changes

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Between the music and whatever that renegade Wrangler mixed thing is yuck. Jeep I beg you, please do not release that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think whatever they come out with it's going to be ok. I could be complete wrong of course and the new design could be an updated VW Baja bug. I'm just basing this off the fact that we survived the last design change that brought us the 4 door version that 99% of us called an abomination that now account for 75% of sales.:nerd:

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
They have debunked this being the 2018.
Hell, the video description on YouDoob debunks this being the 2018:

Before you get too excited, this is not the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. At least it's not the one you can expect to see on the road sometime next year. Instead, this clay model depicts a rejected design for the next-gen off-roader. Just because Jeep decided not to put this styling into production, doesn’t prevent a few parts on it from arriving at dealers . . .
EDIT: That clay model is what your Wrangler would look if it caught Reneg-AIDS. :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts