JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
not sure how some of this would work on an off road vehicle .. all wheel drive is a nice feature sometimes.. hopefully it will come with a switch.. start stop feature.. really bad idea.. well wont be long before we find out....

·
Registered
960 Posts
not sure how some of this would work on an off road vehicle .. all wheel drive is a nice feature sometimes.. hopefully it will come with a switch.. start stop feature.. really bad idea.. well wont be long before we find out....
Although we don't know what transfer case is going to be used, most likely it'll be open center diff in 4hi for full-time AWD, and part-time full 4WD with locked center diff in 4lo. I think that's something I could easily accept.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
now that the reveals have shown us that the front fender air ducts are non-functional ( and how are we supposed to keep our carbon fiber brake disks cool during racing?) , it's a total deal breaker.

I'm getting a Raptor.

:boing:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Alas poor JK, I knew ye well. We have gone the way of the CJ and all the other J,s. Wait a minute. This is a JK forum. Know what I mean Vern?:frown2:

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When/If I wear out my 09, I'll be looking for a low mileage 2012 or newer low mileage JKU that some soccer mom got tired of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts