JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I have a 2017 2dr Hardrock with the 6 speed (18,XXX miles). The weirdest thing has happened twice to it now. On both occasions I walk out to the Jeep, unlock the doors with the key remote. All is fine. I open the door, door lights and dash lights are all on like normal. I close the door, put the key in the ignition to try and start is and the Jeep looses all power. No dash lights, no interior lights, door locks don't work, key remote does not work. Nothing. Dead.

Both times I've sat there for about 2 minutes then all of a sudden the Jeep regains power and it will start and run like nothing happened. The clock and radio stations reset like the battery cables were disconnected.

The first time it happened I didn't think much of it because it ran fine. It didn't happen again until last night which was about 2 weeks since the first time it happened. The first time was in my driveway at home the last time was in the parking lot at a local resturaunt. I checked the battery cables and they are tight.

Has anybody else had this happen to them or heard of this happening?

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts