JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out the old (less then 2000 miles on all of it tires still have paint on them) from my build. ALL STOCK OEM PARTS
Front and rear Bumpers
Rock Rails
Spare Tire Carrier
5x 20" black Aluminum Wheels with OEM tires
Stock SHocks
Stock Headlights and FOg Lights
Stock Muffler
Some chassis parts
Email or call
chiefson88 at gmail dot com
845 649-six zero seven three
located in NY on PA and NJ border.
Make Offers

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Parting out the old (less then 2000 miles on all of it tires still have paint on them) from my build. ALL STOCK OEM PARTS
Front and rear Bumpers
Rock Rails
Spare Tire Carrier
5x 20" black Aluminum Wheels with OEM tires
Stock SHocks
Stock Headlights and FOg Lights
Stock Muffler
Some chassis parts
Email or call
chiefson88 at gmail dot com
845 649-six zero seven three
located in NY on PA and NJ border.
Make Offers
How do you have 20" wheels with "OEM" tires?

Pictures or prices? What chassis parts? Two door or four door (would make a difference for the rock rails)?

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
maybe he went and bought aftermarket 20" aluminum wheels and also purchased an entire set of the same brand and model tire as the OEM factory tires for them which doesn't make a lot of sense & would make me feel a little sorry for the OP. But any pity is removed by lack of images; we like picts here, OP.
Otherwise, I am betting he thinks the stock wheels are 20" instead of 17" or 18" ?
explain, man; explain!

oh: and welcome to jkowners :smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stand corrected on the wheels. They are the Hard Rock 17" wheels they came special on the wrangler x model

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 door jk wrangler X. 2015.
I had new bumpers rock rails exhaust and AEV lift kit 3.5" done. Whatever parts were left thats what i have. Coil Springs shocks sway bar end links wheels tires headlights fogs. many other here and there parts. All stock! bumpers. here is the after picture of the jeep i can get pictures of the specific stuff shoot me a pm of what you want pics of and your number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts