JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried doing a search but I couldn’t find anything is there a write up or video for doing the esp kill switch on a 2015 jku rubicon is it the same as other models and does it really work sorry if this is in the wrong section I’m still new to jko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is a button to turn off Traction Control. If you hold it down for a few seconds you will hear a beep and you should see ESCOFF on your instrument panel. I'm pretty sure you have to be at a complete stop. I don't think you have to be in park, but Im sure somebody else can chime in. Otherwise just test it out.

The specifics are given in the manual as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve tried that it only gives me a split second more of wheel spin it says in my owners manual they only way it shuts off completely is in 4wd low which is the only time I can use my lockers and disconnect my sway bar

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
just pull the fuse ID'ed as J6 from your fusebox. You will have absolutely no ESP,ESC nor TCS and your dash will indicate these are non-active. Once done doin donuts, turn off Jeep, replace fuse and restart.

be safe

plz dont drive around on roads where other folks are also driving without those safety features active on your JK - you get in an accident without those & it's gonna be all on you during any litigation , should that transpire.....

:jeep2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve thought about that I just wasn’t sure if the switch works on the 2015

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Follow up question if I pull the fuse or put a switch in will it still work if I install a flashcal f5 tuner so I can lock my lockers in 4 hi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts