JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Named 10th Worst New Vehicle

Forbes this week named the 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK in all its incarnates as the 10th out of 15 worst new vehicle of 2015. Other jeep models were 11 and 12.
saying its uncomfortable, noisy, blah, blah, blah. But it did say it has a very high resale value. I'd say one of the best resale values for any vehicle for decades!

http://www2.forbes.com/business/15-new-cars-to-avoid/10/

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Sufferin' succotash!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who reads Forbes? People with money in highly urban areas. A Wrangler wouldn't be my top vehicle choice in that environment either. They're writing to people who vacation in the Bahamas every year, not Moab.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
There's nothing like having the top and doors off.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Consumer Reports hates it, too, and as long as they do we're safe. The instant Jeep makes enough changes to the utility Jeep for those idiots to like it, we're all in trouble.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
WTF....my '11 built up on 40's is quite, very comfortable, handles great...Guess I need to drive a stock JK, never have drove one and see what the problem is.:dunno:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Forbes this week named the 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK in all its incarnates as the 10th out of 15 worst new vehicle of 2015. Other jeep models were 11 and 12.
saying its uncomfortable, noisy, blah, blah, blah. But it did say it has a very high resale value. I'd say one of the best resale values for any vehicle for decades!

http://www2.forbes.com/business/15-new-cars-to-avoid/10/
But yet they sell like hot cakes and Chrysler can't build enough of them (let alone the $$ they make on them).

When will the Edmunds, Consumer Reports, etc, learn that people buy it for what it is?

The joke is on Forbes!

·
Registered
430 Posts
this has been goin on forever, Wranglers have always been in the "worst" category for fuel economy, noise, ride comfort, blah blah

but, they place up at the top for customer satisfaction (fun factor) over everything else

this is read in Consumers Report

·
Registered
619 Posts
They are plenty comfortable for anyone who isnt a pansy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
If it is so bad, explain why it has such a high resale value? You'd think people at Forbes would be smart enough to figure that one out. If it was so bad, the resale value would be low.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts