JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I go to start my vehicle I get a click noise and lose all power. I removed my winch and all added lights wiring from the battery.
now I noticed if you shake the wiring harness
things kick right on.

any experiences with this or how to tackle this problem?

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
when I go to start my vehicle I get a click noise and lose all power. I removed my winch and all added lights wiring from the battery.
now I noticed if you shake the wiring harness
things kick right on.

any experiences with this or how to tackle this problem?
Which harness, or what part of the harness do you have to shake to get the symptom to appear/clear up? Have you checked all your engine and chassis ground connections? Sounds like a loose connection somewhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which harness, or what part of the harness do you have to shake to get the symptom to appear/clear up? Have you checked all your engine and chassis ground connections? Sounds like a loose connection somewhere.
it's the main harness right ofF the battery terminals, I really haven't dealt with this issue to much, only because I'm changing up the whole front steering system.

I took off the winch and removed the lights that I added figuring that maybe something I added was causing it to ground out.

Sounds like a good place to start, I guess I need to look for a wiring diagram. I do not want to open up that harness.

Was hoping someone ran into the same situation and knew exactly WHAT TO DO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts